.

.
Upcoming Races

tbc


read...

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Huatulco Impressions


I'm currently in Huatulco, a small town of about 20,000 in Mexico's South-East coast. A pretty nice place but still with a quirky 3rd world vibe.

I'm competing in the ITU World Cup on Sunday, and it features an 8-lap bike course with about 3000ft of climbing or something crazy throughout the 40km. I didn't come here for a foot race, that's for sure. Hopefully I've still go the juice in my legs to make the ride count! 

This is the picture of the far bike turnaround, about to go back up and down the steep hill


The top of the hil looking back down over the bay



And the rest...










3 comments:

  1. Nice pics, Josh. Wishing you luck from Florida! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Burgs, Go! Tear up that arid terra firma tomorrow! Your biggest fan (irregardless of any scientific or unscientific polling that is), behind Ash and Mum of course. I know my place :).

    No limits,
    Tampa Joe (TJ)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best Josh, I will pray to the weather gods for calm seas, gentle winds and sprinkle of rain on your run :)
    Barbs
    Hamilton, NZ

    ReplyDelete