.

.
Upcoming Races

tbc


read...

Monday, February 28, 2011

Hamilton Island Take 2 (I swear I was swimming straight)



There were 5 buoys, one of which I used as an anchor, and did loops around the other four.

Swimming with hotels in the background


This is me claiming the acute accuracy of my swimming lines. My Dad is on the kayak, if anyone was wondering.


I know I shouldn't feed the Cockatoos, but they're too cute!



This bat fish was munched down to juvenile size by the fish below....


 Or it could have been the bastard shark that was taking all our fish on the way up? It's too close to call either way.

And finally, the best part of the island!

Now it's back to reality, and 5am starts :(


2 comments:

  1. poor bat fish! those are two massive bites.
    I like the cockatoo picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice straight lines there josh haha

    ReplyDelete