.

.
Upcoming Races

tbc


read...

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Return...

to blogging and training.


I have just taken the past month off, and now trying to cram some training in for my perennial quest of winning the Noosa Triathlon. Breaks are weird. I was so eager to get on one when I was training, and then when I was finally on one I was so eager to train. I know I'm better for it, but I think I may have taken too long off and could be in trouble for Noosa! Compounding this, I didn't really do anything useless with my time off, and it seems the only things I became accustomed to were;

-Wasting time
-G&T

And now that I'm training again, all I have become accustomed to so far is;

-DOMS

Nevertheless, I made one more step towards better fitness this morning with this old man

P9260039

And this is my new tool

P9260037

P9260036

And here's a bonus shot from the day

P9260040

2 comments:

  1. I am guessing they aren't your baby cows Josh!!!

    Great to see you back training, hope the break was worth it and looking forward to cheering you on at Noosa:)

    ReplyDelete